ICE Interiors suppliers and installers of seismic suspended ceiling systems.
Includes a range of prefinished options to suit acoustic, hygiene, noise, architectural and budget requirements. A efficient and cost effective method of constructing ceilings.
2-Way Suspended Ceilings
- Grid and tile – sizes ranging from 1200 x 600 to 600 x 600 / Rebate to square edge profiles
- Acoustic ceiling tiles with Hi NRC ratings – ideal for schools, meeting rooms, offices for privacy etc
- Cleanroom tiles – Hardiglaze and painted Gib tiles suited to café and food preparation areas
- Architectural tiles – suited to offices, receptions, retail etc
- Suspended systems – allowing various linings such as plasterboard to be suspended at the desired heights.
- Direct fix – batten systems for a high level of finish, which can include acoustic clips to help sounds isolation, for example in a house midlfoor.
Bulkheads and Suspended Featured Ceilings
Allowing architectural features to be suspended achieving the desired effect and also enabling a service to be hidden.
Firerated Suspended Systems
Suspended fire rated systems are line with plasterboard to enable to fire rating of midfloors, which may have to been suspended for the likes of services.